Friday, July 5, 2019

Music composers

In my life the music had very important for me, it´s means time to relaxing and also for have fun.
Since 6 years ago i play the violin and the classical music turned a important significant for me, because the music of this people fells so potent an they can do convey many emotions.

Image result for mozartExist much composers of classical music that i admire and one of this is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791), he was a prolific and influential composer of the classic age. He born in Austria being the most youngest of seven children. Mozart showed prodigious abilitys from his earliest childhood. He composed from the age of 5, and in total in his life composed more than 600 works among symphonies, concerts, operas and portions of Requiem, some of the most knows are Amadeus, Symphony number 40 in G minor, (K.550), Requiem Mass in D minor (K.626)...
His work have transcended in the time and today his music is one of the most important for the classical music.


Image result for chopinOther of my Favourite composer are Frederic Chopin (1810-1849), he was a Polish composer and a great pianist. He wrote primarily for solo piano. Chopin completed his musical education and composed his earlier works in War saw before leaving Poland at the age of 20. He wrote two piano concertos, some Symphonys, a few chamber pieces, and some 19 songs set to Polish lyrics.His piano writing was technically demanding and expanded the limits of the instrument. I really like the sensitivity that his songs can say.
Some of his works are Nocturnal, Op. 9, Prelude, Op. 28, No. 15, Balade No. 1 in G minor....


Image result for beethoven
And i can´t forget about Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827), Beethoven was born in German and he was a composer and pianist. He displayed his musical talents at an early age. widely considered to be one of the greatest of all time. His innovative compositions combined vocals and instruments, widening the scope of sonata, symphony, concerto and quartet.During this period of self exile, Beethoven composed many of his most admired works.
Some of the most knows are Symphony No. 5, Symphony no 7, Symphony no 9 , and much others.





4 comments:

  1. When I need to concentrate, I listen classical music, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mozart must have been a real prodigy to compose since 5 years old, I think i will listen his music more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's hard to find people who really enjoy and love classical music. I think that you are one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since a few months ago that I don´t listen to classical music. But I complete love it. It helps me to get concentrated and focus in what I´m working

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...