Friday, June 7, 2019

The films i´m never get bore to see.

For a lot of people the form like Tim burton do his films is extrange and little common because his drawings and characters are so terrorific in some case, but this is what im love it. much of the films that i never get bore to see are The nightmare before Christmas, Edward scissorhands, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, and other.

Image result for the nightmare before christmasSince my childhood im love the movie The nightmare before Christmas. This film tells the history of Jack skellington (king of Halloween) and how he knows another holiday.....the holiday of Christmas and also too Santa Claus (Sandy Claws according to him). The story begins the day of Halloween and Jack creating a one celebration of this holiday like as never seen, his feel so empty in the end of this party thinking about that it will do in the future and walk in the forest for all night thinking about it. In the forest Jack found a door what conduce to another place. In this place everything is related to gift and happiness. Jack skellington meets with Santa Claus and kidnap, then he take the job of the new Sandy Claws and the day of Christmas he deal the gifts around the world (the gifts were terrifying things to the people)...After the climax of this movie (Santa Claus kidnap and the holiday ruined) Jack realizes that he is one king and this is the king of Halloween and free to Santa some minutes after midnight.finally the Christmas is saved and all restored to normality.
Image result for the nightmare before christmas
The attractiveness of this movie is the music in it and the confusion in the people when they receive the gift in Christmas. Each person is made for some things in particular and others is better leave them for others.

Image result for monsters incIn my family it has become usual jokes every time that the film appears in T.V. because i sing the songs in it.

Other and nothing in common to this tematic of movies that i like it is Films to Disney. One of the films that marker my childhood more than anything is Monsters Inc. i remember see over and over again this film in my VHS player. Today i know every dialogue of this film. every time that appears in T.V. my mom and brothers calls me to put in my room. I like innocence and jokes in it, is really funny the madness that a little child can created is the wold of Monsters and for that i recommended to anyone, especially to childrens.


Image result for pixar
Despite to going every the sunday to cinema, for now 10 years ago I´m prefer the movies of old cartoons. Is true that other films they are fantastic, but i never bore to see this movies than marker my Childhood.

8 comments:

  1. Tim Burton is a genius, each one of yours works is a masterpice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, old movies makes me feel nostalgic too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the songs of this movie!!! there are really fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monster inc. marked my life too, in fact my 15th birthday was about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim Burton is the best in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that movie from Tim Burton too. It was a very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Monster Inc. When I was a little kid everyone says to me that I look like Boo

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...