Wednesday, June 19, 2019

The photographs


I remember the day when my fist pet (Perla) arrived in my home, she was a litle dog from just 2 months of life. She was the best pets of the life, she played with everyone, she was very affectionate and very diciplined. between many other things.
One ruler of my hous is that pets are prohibited into the home. My sister Belén and I let her in when my mum was not there to see us and one day around when Pela had 2 years, she jump on the couch and it was impossible to lower her. At that moment of laughter and jokes i catch my cellphone and take a picture of her face. She looks so pretty in the photograph.

I really like me because is a beauty remind of Perla, that unfortunately died a few month later the september 7, 2012

For other part one of the best experiences was when i travel to Orlando Florida in USA with my father around October on 2017. I had the chance to know some places wonderfull and fascinating like Magic kingdom and the park Sea Wold. In there last place you found a lot of aquariums and animals (some of them have shows in stadiums like Shamu the orca, sea lions, penguins and much others).We spend all day playing in the roller coasters and seeing beauty types of fishes in this park. Im not a big fan to take me pictures, but this fotograph that my father take me are won a big place in my heart.





4 comments:

  1. You have luck, I always have dreamed to go to Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perla was beautifull, i have a cat and i wouldn´t know what to do without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travel with your own family is the best...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perla is very cute, I have two pets and they even when are cute are a disaster in the part of discipline

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...