Friday, June 28, 2019

My life full of Dogs

Since i was child i have serious types of allergic in this case to the Cats. My mom love them, but for me she can´t have one. She jokes me everytime with "I will take out house to bring me a cat in your replacemment" fortunately at the day of today that has not happened.

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.Every pets that i haved in my life have been dogs, I love the affectionate that they can give and the lovely that can be.
To my ten years, get home one litle dog calls Perla, in that moment she was only 1 mounth of life and needed a lot of care. In two years she turned very obedient and intelligent, but regrettably she died for problems in your lungs at the age of two years. She left in my heart a long empty because she has the best pet of the life.

La imagen puede contener: perroAfter a couple of years we have another dog calls Adolf (for Adolf hitler -he is so bad-) and then arrived Luna from other family . One year after without us realizing Luna staying pregnant in 9 month later we have 3 more litle dogs calls Estrella, Domitila and Pantu (this last name was put by my litle cousin when she say we put the name Pantufla". Today lives the five in house and fight and play thousands of times in the day.
I´m really afortunate that every day arriving at house they give me all their love and receive me in the most beautiful way possible (well sometimes i want to kill they for the problems that they cause).
La imagen puede contener: perro















here is Luna lay in the sun and Adolf

4 comments:

  1. jsjsjsj....having a messy pet sounds like serious work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are the best, they are always happy when you arrives to your home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I wanna got a dog someday, they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to have a lot of dogs like you. Or any another animal. I completely love them

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...