Friday, May 24, 2019

The path I chose

well...well...we could say that everything starts when I was about 6 years old and I had the great idea of being " Doctor of grandparents"( at that time i didn`t know that the correct term is Geriatrics). Since I was little I loved biology and everything related to the human body. Over the years I met incredible teachers who made me fall in love even more with Biology, but at the same time with new subjects such as Chemistry and Physics. Thanks to them it was that my career options were increasing, thinking maybe about being a Pharmaceutical Chemist or Commercial Engineer (only in case of not being able to enter in Medicine). In summary the score wasn’t enough and here I am.

In the University, until today with only 1 month of classes ,I can say that i had a nice conviviality with my companions. Many of them are the nicest people in the world and I have a lot of fun in the day with them.

I hope in the future to be able to work in a hospital, helping people to recover from their illnesses. And who knows if I end up in the hospital over the years, but now as a Geriatrician.










7 comments:

  1. It's so interesting that with only 6 years old you had the idea of being geratrician. It's obvious that at that age you already loved sciences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed because few people would like to be a geriatrician.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you come to true your dreams. Success in the university!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your purpose since you were little, help people
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s never too late to study, if you still want to study another career, you will succeed, want is power. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, when I was thinking of studying medicine I liked the idea to be a geriatrics too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love people that want to work with older adults because they need more people to care about them, specially when they are in a nursing home

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...