Friday, April 5, 2019

A small part of me

My day and day is a great madness. Every morning we have to prepare between 8 peoples in my house, to go out to our jobs and school (in my case, the University). I live in this place since 14 years with my mum, brothers (3), nephews (2), the couple of my sister and my 5 dogs.
I am the youngest of my brothers, i was born on April 6, 2000 and i studied in a lot of places, but the last one was Liceo 1 Javiera Carrera. Now at my 19 years old study in University (Universidad de Chile) the carrer of Pharmaceutical Chemist. It was not my fist choice, but with only one month i can say that i love the choice what destiny bring me.

An excellent way to scape of the routine is play videogames, i love it, is one of my biggest hobbies. Every person in my family is a big fan of them. Any console that exists you can found in my house. Is so funny when we get together to play Mario Party and other titles to compete.

I hope my life never change these crazy moments that make me feel complete.

Image result for nintendo personajes


3 comments:

  1. your hobby sounds fun, good luck with that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like viedogames too, I used to play in nintendo 64.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like videogames too. When we are kids, with my brother we play Mario Party on a simulator in the pc.

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...