Friday, July 12, 2019

Biology is everywhere

For me the biology has won a big place in my heart, is amazing and it entertains me to know how our body works and every organism we know on earth, despite in spite of being a subject that is mainly seen with theory in the classroom, it`s incredible how it can develop and explain each element that form plant, animal and inert organisms. Besides the research that I was able to experience in high school was through the observation of phenomena by microscope as cell division and microorganisms, through many times with special ink to improve the visibility of the observed phenomenon.
I also had visits to medical campuses and there they explain me the treatment of patients in hospitals, such as blood extraction and outpatient care. ( i hope in the future to work in a hospital helping people to recover)
One of the most important things is that in addition to loving this Subject it is very easy to understand for me, together with chemistry that is another of my favorite subjects, because they complement each other and together they can explain the origin of almost all life.


1 comment:

  1. Biology it´s important in my life too, it´s one of the subjects that are less difficult to me and it´s very funny

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...