Friday, September 13, 2019

September 18

For the special month we are in, today i writte about my family and how we celebrated the 18 of September

Related imageFirst i need to tell you that i have 3 sisters and 1 brother. Their names are Jonathan(31 years), Karla(30 years), Belen(26 years) and Ignacia (8years). The three first are my brothers for part of mum (i´m the youngest) and the last is the part of dad.
My parents are separated since 2005 and all the special dates i stay with one of them and the next day i go with the other.
Every 17 of September the family for part of mum gathers in my house and we celebrated the Birthday of my two sisters (their birthdays are the 17 and 24 of September).We hear music (not cueca), eat roast, drink "Terremoto" and joking about everything. I love that types of family meetings, because i dont live with all my brothers for that reason i dont see them very often and neither to my nephews, is for this that this date is simply the best.

At the next day my father is go to look for me and we travel to my grandpa´s house for celebrated the "fiestas patrias" with the other part of my family.
Now is my turn again to explain that my dad has 9 brothers and each have couple, thats means that they have childrens (more that 1 )and finally in my grandparents´house  we are approximately 35 persons.
Is completely crazy the hour to lunch and after all my cousins played in the playground. On this day can pass a lot of things and this is what do special these holidays for me.



4 comments:

  1. I love big families. Better if you enjoyed your family on both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great that you can enjoy these dates with your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The September 18 is a great date for meet with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jsjsjs I know how are big families and we look alike in something else ... I also enjoy spending time with my family

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...