Friday, September 6, 2019

Chemistry and Pharmacy

well...well...we could say that everything starts when I was about 6 years old and I had the great idea of being " Doctor of grandparents"( at that time i didn`t know that the correct term is Geriatrics). Since I was little I loved biology and everything related to the human body. Over the years I met incredible teachers who made me fall in love even more with Biology, but at the same time with new subjects such as Chemistry and Physics. Thanks to them it was that my career options were increasing, thinking maybe about being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Commercial Engineer (only in case of not being able to enter in Medicine). In summary the score wasn’t enough and here I am.

In this short time that i had class in the University i'm fallen in love with the career Chemistry and Farmacy. Is incredible how we can work in some many areas such as do medicines (in an industry), cosmetics, in forensic, hospitals, laboratory....
Image result for quimica y farmaciaMy profession is so important for all people, because the knowledge of the different medicines help the persons with their ills, pains and problems. Also to get better the quality of life for their.
All the time we need creating new medicines and treatment for illnesses, at low prices and for the benefit of all. I think we can safe lifes and better others with the support of Doctors and the commitment of the pacient.

I hope in the future to be able to work in a Hospital, helping people to recover from their illnesses. And who knows if I end up in the hospital over the years as Geriatric Pharmaceutical Chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...