Friday, October 4, 2019

My future Postgraduate

Image result for emblema saludIn a future i hope finish my career of Pharmaceutical Chemist and start a postgraduate of Geriatrics, because is my dream since i was little and i have a big interesting in Older Adults. They are the most important persons in this Country and the largest population in it, they needed more care and careful that other persons and every year the number of Older Adult it grows more and more. For other part is so necessary control the correct use of medicaments in this patients, because a big part of their have illnes such as Diabetes, Hypertension, problem with the Coagulation , and mush others. Is for that reason that they need a good Geriatric Pharmaceutical Chemist to help them with the big number of medicament that they take for all this illnes, avoiding misuse of them, that can cause even their died.
Is so important the correct cares that they deserve for to improve their lives.
I want to study in Chile for all that reasons, and also because is really worrying the small amount of this professionals here (they are around 4 in all the country) and is so important the correct cares that they deserve for to improve their lives.
I think i like being Geriatrician because the biology and chemistry are so interesting for me. The way that our body works, and how have a good care of him are so important for all persons and i think that subject such as Anatomy and Fisiopatology will be very rewarding in this Postgrade.
For me the best method to get to learn this type of knowledge are into the University ( i hope it is UCH).

Finally i feel that this is all that i want being in my life. Stay in a hospital helping to people.


3 comments:

  1. Your goal sounds noble,it's good to see that you care about people

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice to read the reasons for your decisions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can do it in the future! I'm sure that is your way in your life

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...