Friday, July 26, 2019

My final post

Well...well.. this is the final day that i have to writting in my blog, and i want to say that it was funny and well for learning about other people, what they likes, of they lives, what they think and much other things.
Image result for bye bye
In my case enjoy every day in the lab when i read about topics that i don´t know and i talk about my experience in much other things. Thank to this my writting has be better and is a little more easy express what i think. In the future i like to include post with something topic of importance such as investigations relevants for the people, new discoveries that could change the form that we used or thinking about something, other to raise awareness.....

This types of situations are full of moment that i saved. Much of jokes and amazing dialogues with my classmates and obviously with the genius of teacher
Today i´m missing my inspiration to writting.. i think my mind is tired at this point of year...Only i can to say thanks for everyone that could read my posts and comment about a lot of different types of topics that are interesting for me.
See ya

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your posts Claudia, your writing is very well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your posts and maybe i would miss their

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was really nice to read your post claudia, you write amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like you, we are all tired but with the happiness that left us this class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You right, in this part of the year all of us lost inspiration...i liked so much your post

    ReplyDelete

Various topics of interest

In my opinion, having pets at home is the best thing that has happened to me, animals are a great company, they are always willing to give y...